No Products in the Cart
Magnesium rod with easy grip rubber handle. Serrated metal striker and rope included. Great for camping, hunting, and other outdoor or emergency uses. Overall 4-1/2" long, Flint rod 2-1/8" long.
Rubber Handle Magnesium Fire Starter Set
How to Start a Fire:
(1) Put dry grass, paper, leaves, or branches into a small pile.
(2) Bring the flint stick near the top of the pile.
(3) Use the striker to scrape the flint roughly causing sparks to go into the pile.
(4) Keep scraping the flint until a fire starts.
(5) Keep adding fuel to your fire by slowly adding more grass, paper, leaves, etc.